Friday, January 6, 2012

Product Review: J. Crew Factory Bootcut Jeans

Manufacturer: J. Crew
(www.jcrew.com/factory)
Retail Price: $59.50

In high school, I had a go-to brand for my jeans. Feeling that I had outgrown that brand a bit, this past fall, I decided it was time to go on the search for a new denim brand. I landed on J. Crew for their reputation, and the good price at the factory store. Shopping at J. Crew Factory is available every Friday-Sunday.

I actually got these jeans at the start of October, and when they arrived, I found them to be a bit tighter than the other bootcut jeans I was used to. If I had written this review back then, it probably would've been negative.

However, the jeans broke in quite nicely (the washing machine helped), and now I really like the way they fit. They're still a little tighter than I was used to before, but I suppose that's how style changes as you grow up. I'm sure my next pair of jeans will be from J. Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment