Thursday, December 22, 2011

College Football Bowl Picks Part 2

Well, so far five bowl games have been played. And, so far, I have watched exactly 0 plays in all five games combined. Since I'll be driving in the car all day tomorrow, I won't be around to submit my picks for the upcoming week of games, so they're coming at you today. Last week I was 5-0 with my picks. This bumps me up to 106-35 for the year. Here are the picks for this week:

MAACO Bowl: Arizona State vs. Boise State > Boise State (picked last Friday)
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl: Nevada vs. Southern Miss > Southern Miss
Independence Bowl: Missouri vs. North Carolina > North Carolina
Little Ceasers Bowl: Western Michigan vs. Purdue > Purdue
Belk Bowl: NC State vs. Louisville > Louisville
Military Bowl: Toledo vs. Air Force > Air Force
Holiday Bowl: Cal vs. Texas > Texas
Champs Sports Bowl: Notre Dame vs. Florida State > Florida State
Alamo Bowl: Washington vs. Baylor > Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment