Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gotta Have It: Skier Controlled Tow Boat

Anyone out there who has ever water skied, or wakeboarded, is going to want this. I've been wakeboarding once, but I can still relate to this product. When I got up on the board, the driver of the boat simply pulled me in a straight line. I don't want to complain, or sound cocky, since I am a complete novice, but it did get a little, well, boring. I just wanted the driver to turn or something; add a little challenge.

With this Skier Controlled Tow Boat, from Hammacher Schlemmer, you no longer have to worry about the driver taking you where you want to go. This boat is controlled from a remote of the handle of the tow rope by the skier, and can reach speeds of up to 40 MPH. This is sure to bring countless hours of fun on the lake next summer. The cost of the Skier Controlled Tow Boat: $17,000. However, shipping is 4-6 weeks, so I think it's a little late to order it for Christmas. You can purchase the Skier Controlled Tow Boat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment