Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let's See, Where Was I...

Oh yeah, my last post was on January 6. Hopefully all of my followers haven't given up on me yet. A quick up-date on my college bowl picks: In my last round of bowl picks, I was 3-1, which put me at 19-11 for bowls, and 131-48 for the season overall.

Here were some of my January highlights:
-Helped Allison move back in at BU. She has a great suite with a fantastic view of the Charles River and downtown Boston skyline
-Strongly considering taking a second shot at graduate school for architecture
-Someone quit at work, so now I'm doing a bunch of extra tasks, and trying to get a raise accordingly
-Weather has still been in the 30's/40's with no snow
-Two of my least favorite teams are playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday
-Did an open skate at BU's Walter Brown Arena
-Car was towed last week for being parked in a street cleaning zone

No comments:

Post a Comment