Friday, February 24, 2012

Not Again!

Looks like another month has pretty much gone by with no posts. I wish I had some great reason for it, but I guess I've just been busy. Hopefully I still have a reader or two left out there. The month has been pretty busy: I've decided to take another stab at graduate school.  I also took a recent weekend trip down the Cape to Chatham, and will have a post about that coming up soon.

February has been marked by revamping my portfolio, trying to track down recommendations, filling out FAFSA forms, and trying to make a little progress on my 2011 Taxes. Remind me why I was so eager to be an adult when I was a kid?

This time I am committed to getting back into writing, so stick with me! I'm also working on a couple of ideas for some new video posts, so there's something you can look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment