Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snooki is Pregnant!?

She is going to be a mother?
I've never actually seen a single second of a single episode of Jersey Shore, but I feel like I still know plenty about Nicole Polizzi, better known as "Snooki."I know she wrote a book (and by "wrote a book," I mean I'm sure she had someone write it for her because I highly doubt her ability to form coherent, fluent English sentences). I have no idea what the title of the book actually is, though. I also know that she gave a talk at Rutgers University and got paid more than the actual relevant person that spoke at commencement.

I don't typically follow celebrity gossip, so if I know that she is pregnant, than I'm sure the rest of the world does, too. This women is essentially only famous for being a really tan bimbo-type guidette, making fashion choices that barely (and sometimes don't) cover her lady parts. Now, she's pregnant. I don't think it really comes as a surprise to many people; perhaps the bigger surprise would be if this truly was the first time she has been pregnant in her life.

I can only imagine what life would be like being raised by Snooki. I feel pretty certain that the child will be extremely embarrassed when his or friends start showing YouTube clips of Snooki making a fool of herself every week on MTV.

As I've come to say quite a few times: the world needs more Audrey's and less Snooki's.

No comments:

Post a Comment