Friday, November 4, 2011

College Football Week 10 Picks

This week's big game is pretty big. Especially if you're a fan of the SEC. It features #1 LSU at #2 Alabama. I'll be moving into my apartment Saturday and won't have cable and internet until the 15th, so I'm not sure where I will be watching this game at yet. I'm sure I'll find somewhere though. In the Big 10, Michigan is in a race for the top spot in the Legends Division, and they travel to Iowa this week. Let's get to the picks.

Games I Care About:
#15 Michigan at Iowa > Michigan
Texas Tech at #21 Texas > Texas
North Carolina at NC State > North Carolina
Ole Miss at Kentucky > Ole Miss
#19 Arizona State at UCLA > Arizona State
Virginia at Maryland > Virginia

Big Games:
Texas A&M at #6 Oklahoma > Oklahoma
#9 South Carolina at #7 Arkansas > Arkansas
#1 LSU at #2 Alabama > Alabama
#14 Kansas State at #3 Oklahoma State > Oklahoma State

No comments:

Post a Comment