Friday, October 21, 2011

College Football Week 8 Picks

Throughout this week, I've had to endure all the hype about the Notre Dame/USC game this weekend. What I want to know is, why is there so much hype? Neither team is exactly having a very good season, yet people seem to be obsessing over it. Personally, I'm not expecting a very good game of football from either team. I'm only including it in picks this week because so many people are talking about it. In other "exciting" news out of South Bend, the Irish are going to start painting their helmets in a more sparkly gold color.
Games I Care About:
North Carolina at #7 Clemson > Clemson
Jacksonville State at Kentucky > Kentucky
#9 Arkansas at Ole Miss > Arkansas
NC State at Virginia > Virginia
#21 Penn State at Northwestern > Penn State

Big Games:
#20 Auburn at #1 LSU > LSU
#6 Wisconsin at #16 Michigan State > Wisconsin
#25 Washington at #8 Stanford > Stanford
USC at Notre Dame > Notre Dame

No comments:

Post a Comment