Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cowboys Week 6 Reactions

On Sunday, Dallas fell to 2-3 on the year, after losing to the New England Patriots (5-1), 20-16. I think I'm still trying to sort through exactly how I feel about this one. New England is a very good team, but I also think Dallas is a better team than their record shows. Their defense played great; most teams don't hold the Pats to under 30 points. Dallas also forced 4 turnovers, while Romo limited himself to only throwing one interception.

There were a lot of bright spots, but also a few low points. Dallas did force 4 turnovers, but the offense couldn't score touchdowns off of those turnovers. Not to mention all the woes that their offensive line had with penalties. New England fans are complaining that their team played horrible, but I don't think they did. I think they just ran into a good Dallas team; that, and they just can't accept that the Patriots just aren't as good as they used to be.

Overall, I'd say I'm pretty optimistic about Dallas hosting the St. Louis Rams (0-5) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment