Friday, April 13, 2012

Product Review: iPopper

Manufacturer: iPopper
Cost: $19.95 (www.theipopper.com)

Back in March, I introduced you to the iPopper. About two weeks ago, I got the chance to try out this iPhone case with a bottle opener attached.

Much to my surprise, as I carried my phone around, and for once, actually had a bottle opener, it seemed that I never needed one. I finally did come up with a reason to use it, and I can report back that it does work in opening bottles without damaging your phone. However, the metal bottle opener is not attached to the case, so it does fall out of place without your phone holding it in.

My biggest concern when I saw this product online was its bulkiness. I don't like bulging pockets, and I typically look for the most slim phone cases that I can find. I was pleased though, that although this case was thicker than the bumper case that I'm used to, it was not as bulky as I was expecting from the pictures, so I don't have too big of a complaint there.

Personally, I will be alternating cases depending on the situation. If I'm going more formal, I will use a slim case on my phone to eliminate the pocket bulge. If I'm going out casually, or any event that I feel may merit the use of a bottle opener, I will be bringing the iPopper with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment