Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Product Review: Screenporch Check Sport Shirt

Manufacturer: Southern Tide
Price: $99.50 (www.southerntide.com)

Smooth. Crisp. These were the first things that came to my mind when I first tried on Southern Tide's Screenporch Check Sport Shirt. I have worn it multiple times now, and simple ironing before putting it on brings it back to the like-new crispness that every man strives for in a sport shirt.

A key feature of this shirt is its versatility. I wore it to the office, church on Easter Sunday, and out on the town, and the shirt fit in all settings perfectly. This shirt looked great tucked in, and untucked, and I got many compliments on it.

Being tall and lean, I often struggle to find sport shirts that are long enough for my torso, without looking like I'm swimming in the chest, shoulders, and sleeves. This shirt fit me great in all areas. When tucked in, I could sit down, grab something off the floor, and reach for items on the top shelf without the shirt coming untucked. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Special thanks to Rachel at Southern Tide, who helped make this product review possible.

2 comments:

  1. That is one good looking shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my PREPPY blog!


    http://preppybostonian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete