Friday, March 16, 2012

Product Review: Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Sport Shirt

Manufacturer: Brooks Brothers
Retail Price: $88.00 (www.brooksbrothers.com)

Available in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and fit, the Brooks Brothers Non-Iron sport shirt is a must-have for any prep wardrobe.Pictured is the regular fit double-check sport shirt. Brooks Brothers has regular fit, slim fit, extra slim fit, and country club & luxury fits available.

When I first put this shirt on, the high quality of the fabric stood out right away. The shirt was very soft, yet still held the crispness of a nice, new shirt. Also impressive about the shirt was how breathable it was. I wear mine to work, but also when I am just going out with friends. The temperature in my office is set higher than I would prefer, and I feel much more comfortable on the days that I'm wearing one of these shirts.

Many shirts can also be purchased at the price of 3 for $219, which is a savings of $45. I would highly recommend the Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Sport Shirt to anyone. Some of the shirts have the Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece logo, and some do not, which allows you to go more a more formal (no logo) or more casual (logo) look. You will look good and feel good--or feel good and look good. Either way, all is good.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that there are different kinds of non iron shirts that you can select for various events. Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete