Thursday, March 15, 2012

Question 1: List 20 Random Facts About Yourself

A couple days ago, I did a post called Questions. For my readers, I've decided that I will do a post that answers each one of those questions. First up, 20 random facts about me.

1. My favorite color is Carolina blue.
2. My birthday is September 14, 1987.
3. My middle name is Aaron.
4. I've been to 32 of the 50 states.
5. My 5 least favorite cities are: New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Los Angeles.
6. My 5 favorites cities are: Boston, Chicago, Nashville, New Orleans, and Baltimore.
7. My favorite book is The Lincoln Lawyer.
8. My favorite animal is a moose.
9. In high school, my favorite subject was US History.
10. The only place I've been to outside of North America is London.
11. I'm 6'1" tall.
12. I would love to start my own business one day (not sure in what, yet).
13. I once ate 12 Krispey Kreme donuts in 1/2 hour. I don't recommend trying it.
14. The first CD I ever owned was Britney Spears.
15. I enjoy making a competition out of anything and everything.
16. My favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother.
17. I've started to collect koozies and shot glasses, although neither collection is very impressive, yet.
18. I'm not a morning person. At all.
19. The first person to tell me that I was a good writer was my 8th grade English teacher, Mrs. Peck.
20. I have a diet comparable to that of a 5 year old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment