Friday, September 9, 2011

College Football Week 2 Picks

Okay, here are my picks for this weekend's college football games. I'm breaking them down into three categories: Games I Care About, Big Games, and Big Games I Care About. While I'm a long way from being a feature on anything on ESPN, I would still consider myself to be pretty in-touch with the college football world. I do think I'll end up having a pretty good record, which I'll keep track of at the end of each week. I don't look at the spread, or anything like that, I just pick the winners.

This week's most talked about game is Notre Dame at Michigan. College GameDay will be there, and it's the first ever night game at Michigan stadium. Look for it at 8 PM on ESPN.

This game doesn't really fall into any of the categories listed above, but I'm picking Missouri to beat Arizona State. On to the picks...

Games I Care About:
Central Michigan at Kentucky > Kentucky
Mississippi State at Auburn > Mississippi State
Rutgers at North Carolina > North Carolina
Wofford at Clemson > Clemson
Southern Illinois at Ole Miss > Ole Miss
Virginia at Indiana > Virginia
San Jose St. at UCLA > UCLA

Big Games:
South Carolina at Georgia > South Carolina
BYU at Texas > Texas

Big Games I Care About:
Alabama at Penn State > Alabama
Notre Dame at Michigan > Michigan

Not many big games this week. They'll pick up later in the season, especially when we start getting into conference play. Let's see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment