Friday, September 30, 2011

College Football Week 5 Picks

Well, I may be in London, but there are some big college football games going on back home. The most intriguing match-up to me is Minnesota at #19 Michigan. It opens up Big 10 play for the 4-0 Wolverines; however, a few of those wins were cupcake games. I'm anxious to see, well hear about, how they do against their first Big 10 opponent. On to the picks...

Games I Care About:
Minnesota at #19 Michigan > Michigan
Penn State at Indiana > Penn State
Kentucky at #1 LSU > LSU
Auburn at #10 South Carolina > South Carolina
Idaho at Virginia > Virginia
#17 Texas at Iowa State > Texas
North Carolina at East Carolina > North Carolina
Ole Miss at Fresno State > Ole Miss
UCLA at #6 Stanford > Stanford

Big Games:
#14 Texas A&M at #18 Arkansas > Arkansas
#3 Alabama at #12 Florida > Alabama
#8 Nebraska at #7 Wisconsin > Nebraska

Big Games I Care About:
#13 Clemson at #11 Virginia Tech > Virginia Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment