Monday, September 26, 2011

College Football Week 4 Review

Michigan beat San Diego State to start of their season 4-0, and moved up to #19 in the polls. LSU beat West Virginia, and moved up to #1 in the AP poll, but stated at #3 in the USA Today poll. My picks got back on track this week, only getting two games wrong. Virginia lost to Southern Miss, and UCLA beat Oregon State. The most exciting game for me this week was Florida State at Clemson. Clemson won and moved up to #13/15 in the polls, while FSU dropped to 23/24. Hard to believe that two weeks ago they were #5. The FSU/Clemson game was followed closely by the Oklahoma State/Texas A&M game. OK State now finds themselves at #5/6, and A&M dropped to #14/13. In Games I Care About I was 6-2. In Big Games I was 5-0. In Big Games I Care About I was 1-0. The overall record for this weekend was 12-2, which improves my overall record to 26-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment