Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cowboys Week 2 Reactions

I actually missed the Cowboys game this week. I was flying from Chicago to Manchester during the game and completely missed it. When I landed, I got the update on my phone that Dallas won 27-24 in OT. It was another hour or so after that before I even heard of the injury to quarterback Tony Romo. Despite all of the criticism about him choking during crunch time (some of it merited), Romo is a tough player, with a strong will to win. One of the strongest testaments to that is the way his teammates always stand behind him, something that is becoming increasingly rare in the NFL these days.

Next week, Dallas takes on the (surprisingly) 2-0 Washington Redskins on Monday Night Football. It will be the home-opener for the Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment