Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Go Yankees...Wait, what?

I never thought I'd be in this position. I actually want the Yankees to win. It's strange that they're the team that needs to help the Red Sox get out of this epic September collapse and squeak into the post-season. The Yankees are tied with the Rays, who are tied for the AL Wildcard spot with the Sox, 7-7 in the bottom of the 9th. I feel like when I checked an hour ago, the Yankees were up 7-0. What happened?

Meanwhile, in Baltimore.....

The Sox currently lead the Orioles 3-2 in the bottom of the seventh, but the game is being delayed to rain.

The really frustrating thing is that if both the Sox and Rays win (or lose), they will have a one game play-off for the AL Wildcard, but I won't be able to see it. Nor will I be in a position to check the score of the game until around 2 AM Friday morning. The reason for that will be explained Friday. Let's just hope the Sox and Yankees win tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment