Friday, September 30, 2011

Live-ish Update

Well, as I sit and write, it is 10:30 PM on Wednesday night. This blog is being posted at 2:20 AM Eastern Time on Friday...which would make it today, as you read it. While it's 2:20 AM on the east coast, it is 7:20 AM in London, which is the time that my flight is scheduled to land. I'll be here until Monday afternoon. Thursday, I had an interview in Boston in the morning, and, if all went according to plan, hung out in the city with some old friends from school before my 7:45 PM flight out of Logan--my first international flight. There's been no mention of this trip before because it is a surprise for Allison. Hopefully, she won't check this before I get a chance to see her.

One of the first things planned for my trip is the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, which is taking place at 11:30 (local time) this morning. There will be plenty of updates on the trip when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment