Friday, September 23, 2011

College Football Week 4 Picks

This is starting to become my favorite part of the week. Hopefully, I'll do better than last week, but there are some games that I expect to be really close this week, including Oklahoma State at Texas A&M, and Arkansas at Alabama. Last night, in a game of, "someone cares?," Cincinnati beat NC State 44-14. In a similar game tonight, UCF plays at BYU. Not counting this for my record, but I'm taking BYU. And, we'll see if I can finally pick an Auburn game correctly.

Games I Care About:
San Diego St. at #22 Michigan > Michigan
North Carolina at #25 Georgia Tech > Georgia Tech
Eastern Michigan at Penn State > Penn State
Georgia at Ole Miss > Georgia
UCLA at Oregon State > Oregon State
Southern Miss at Virginia > Virginia
#15 Florida at Kentucky > Florida
Florida Atlantic at Auburn > Auburn

Big Games:
#14 Arkansas at #3 Alabama > Alabama
#7 Oklahoma State at #8 Texas A&M > Oklahoma State
Vanderbilt at #12 South Carolina > South Carolina
Missouri at #1 Oklahoma > Oklahoma
#2 LSU at #16 West Virginia > LSU

Big Games I Care About:
#11 Florida State at #21 Clemson > Clemson

No comments:

Post a Comment